Accepted Mod Application

ari

Helper
What is your Minecraft username?: CSDefault (Changing MC accounts in the near future.)

How old are you?: 15

What makes you stand out from others?: I'm loyal to the community that I serve. I have experience working with people, and can work with others/handle situations maturely.

What is your timezone?: PST (GMT -8)

What language(s) do you speak?: Englsish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and I'm learning Spanish

How many hours per day can you dedicate to the server?: As a student, my schedule varies. On a per week basis, most likely around 7-8 hours. I will be able to be active in moderating the Discord server too (~6 hours a day).

Do you have a working microphone?: Of course.

Do you have the following application; Discord?: Yes.

Are you able to record?: I haven't tried before, but most likely yes.

Why are you applying for staff?: I'd like to help and form this community into something great, and make sure that everybody is able to have a good time on the server.

Do you have any previous experience, if so list the servers and describe what you did in your position: I have moderated some small private servers. Duties included: setting up small meetings/events and general moderation tasks (monitoring chat, kicking and/or banning offenders.)

Is there anything else you'd like us to know?: Pro uwu-er.