A question that comes up quite frequently is:
"What mods are legal on this server?"
A direct quote from reviewers states:
"Basically mods that allow your perspective of the game to change but it doesn't change another player's"
So in other words, when thinking about whether or not you should modify your experience on Minecraft, in this case on Visen, always try to think about how it would work. Will it affect another person's gameplay or just yours? Remember, this is only a few of the most common mods used on Visen and there are plenty more unlisted here. If you have any questions about a mod or are unsure of whether it's legal or not,
PLEASE - Ask any Visen staff member. They're more than happy to assist you. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Some legal modifications to Minecraft include:
- Minimaps [With no player trackers]
- Keybinds || [Command] Macros
- Optifine || FPS Boosting Mods
- Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mods [BetterSprint 1.8 is NOT allowed]
- Damage Indicators
- Better PvP Mod [With Auto-Pot, Macro for auto eat, quick-use and Minimap (with player locations) all disabled]
- Brightness Mods
- Replay Mod
- Schematic/World Download Mods
- 5zig mod | LabyMod
Illegal [And punishable] modifications to Minecraft include:
- Hacked clients of any kind
- Minimaps that show and track players, mobs or underground structures
- Auto clickers, double clickers, etc.
- Inventory Tweaks
- Raid alert [Or any similar mod that alerts a user if he is being raided]
- Things like X-Ray texture [This includes cave finder as well]
- Any sort of modification that gives you unfair advantages over other players
- Action Macros/Mods [Macros or mods that enhance player abilities against other players and unfairly for yourself. This also includes macros that serve as automatic or faster clicking devices]
- Printer functionalities in the Schematica Mod. Schematica itself remains allowed.
Remember to use common sense when using any mod. If you're questioning whether or not it's illegal or legal to use modification, it's best to clarify whether you're permitted to use it or not before applying it.
Make your experience on Visen a good one by playing fairly with others!